The latest generation of the Rekluse automatic clutch featuring EXP technology.
This automatic clutch is installed into the standard clutch, i.e. simple, uncomplicated and quick installation.
- Easily adjusted from the outside via the clutch slave cylinder, so removal of the clutch cover or dismantling of the clutch is no longer necessary
- No stalling of the engine in critical situations such as braking into corners, on descents, mid-jump, when starting or pushing
- The improved traction can be controlled perfectly and smoothly via the throttle twist grip alone
- Slippery, extremely steep sections can therefore be conquered more easily (saving time and ensuring faster lap times)
- More relaxed, fatigue-free and controlled riding, even over longer distances in tough terrain
- Unrestricted and total concentration on the perfect line
- Use of clutch lever is not required, although it is still possible.
- Special hand brake lever kit available, allowing braking of the rear wheel with the left hand.
Tested and approved by our experienced enduro factory riders.