All KTM CNC-machined triple clamps have the following properties:
- Manufactured from highest grade aluminum
- Optimally tuned steering stem stiffness
- 100% alignment of the fork tubes
- Perfect flexibility - adapted precisely to the KTM WP fork
The factory triple clamp has the additional benefits of:
- Fork clamp spindled after anodising:
With the same tightening torque, this operation increases the friction between triple clamp and fork tubes, thus practically preventing the fork tubes from twisting in the triple clamp.
- The special steering stem bracket provides additional support for this feature.
- Ultra-easy offset adjustment: Dismantling of front wheel and fork is not necessary!
Offset setting options:
- Shorter offset: stability on fast straights
- Longer offset: simpler and swifter steering into corners
All KTM triple clamps are supplied with steering stem and with the steering head bearing already pressed on.
With adjustable offset 19 or 22 mm. ACHTUNG: Only the 22 offset may be used on the 450 SX-F 2010 model, otherwise there is a risk of the front wheel hitting the exhaust manifold when the fork is compressed.